Separate waste collection is a major and essential stage in the whole process of appropriate waste management.
According to Art. 33 of the WMA / Waste Management Act /, all production enterprises, commercial sites, farms and administrative buildings have the obligation to implement activities for separate collection of waste from paper and cardboard, plastic, glass, metals and others.
Depending on the waste type and volume, NORDEX WASTE MANAGEMENT provides different containers for waste collection and storage, which are marked with plates,
according to ORDINANCE № 2 of 23.07.2014. for waste classification. We have containers - from 120 liters, 240 liters, 1100 liters. - to multilift and press containers with a capacity of 12 to 35 cubic meters.
NORDEX WASTE MANAGEMENT offers the following services to its customers:
- Organizing and implementing systems for separate collection of individual character depending on the specific needs and activities of your business
- Signing a framework contract for complete managening of the generated waste
- Maintenance and availability of containers for separate collection of packaging waste
- Maintenance and availability of containers for solid household waste, food, construction, textile and industrial waste
- Maintenance and availability of specialized vessels and containers for industrial hazardous and biohazardous waste.
- Preparation of a schedule for the transportation of containers in accordance with the needs of the client
- Reduction in waste disposal, which will minimize your waste costs
- Availability to organize a working group that will be collecting waste from the generation points to the separate storage sites on the territory of your site
NORDEX WASTE MANAGEMENT is a leading model in the field of waste management and works closely with this sector.
We have developed various packages aimed at high level of service, corporate responsibility and cost control. Our work has taken into account the impact of existing legislation
on the sector and the challenges of future regulatory changes.
NORDEX WASTE MANAGEMENT is a reliable waste management partner. Our company performs activities and applies a system for separate collection,
storage, treatment and transportation of waste assisting closely with the purposes of the organizations.
After pre-treatment (sorting, disassembly, grinding, repackaging, baling, cutting, etc.), the individual materials obtained are organized for recycling, disposal, recovery, composting or disposal.